35 things I love about Hillary:
1) She has known me since we were kids & she still loves me.
2) She inspires me to be a better Mom.
3) She gets my humor.
4) She is one of the smartest people I know but doesn't treat people lilke they are below her.
5) She has super duper, pretty blue-gray eyes.
6) If she doesn't like you, you know it. No guess work!
7) If she does like you, you TOTALLY know it & feel blessed for it.
8) She hates drama, therefore doesn't cause any.
9) She isn't afraid to stick up for her kids & do what SHE KNOWS is best for them.
10) Her name sounds like a Dr. Seuss character.
11) She is an amazing artist.
12) Even though we live really far away from each other I have always felt very close to her.
13) She made me a part of her family with me when we were kids.
14) She doesn't like to eat the end of a banana (aka the banana butt). It's gross!
15) She has mad photog skills.
16) She can play a mean ukulele.
17) She makes really good peanut butter cookies.
18) She does her research before jumping on a bandwagon.
19) When we were 13, we got in a fight & spit Golden Grahams at each other. I love that she threw the first blow!
20) She is the most patient person I know.
21) She treats her husband with the love and respect he deserves.
22) She is a gracious hostess.
23) She doesn't dress to impress others. That is impressive!
24) I love when she sings. Pretty songbird.
25) Her inner strength could move mountains.
26) She loves animals so much, she doesn't eat them.
27) She can do a really cool impression of a Tuba.
28) She catches Simpsons references right away.
29) She loves Halloween.
30) We were each other's maids of honor.
31) She looks like her beautiful Mom & her Limey Dad. Lucky girl!
32) She is actually really funny. I don't know if she realizes how much! Which is pretty funny, itself!
33) She has really cute Flintstone toes.
34) No matter what color or style she does her hair, she is beautiful. JERK. ;o)
35) She has given me more strength & courage than she will ever know.